Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 1 of 3 day Juice Fast

I am finally going to do a juice fast for three days.  I'm doing three days because I figure it's long enough to show some results without going crazy.  I'll report on how I'm doing and what I'm feeling.  I will probably not be giving up caffeine these next few days, so I'll be drinking a few cups of coffee as well.

This morning's juice:

  • 1  Bunch of Kale
  • 1 Large Cucumber
  • 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
  • 1 Green Apple
  • 1 Anjou Pear
  • 2 Red Apples
Hopefully, this will get me through a lot of the day, as I'm at work and don't have the ability to juice much more.  I'll go down to the cart and grab a Naked Juice or something similar if I run out and need some more nourishment by the end of the day.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment