Some improvements besides reduction in meds:
- Walking - This is probably one of the most dramatic improvements. I am walking relatively normally and even run as well.
- Sleeping - This actually ranks up with walking. I have been sleeping 7-8 hours straight through for the first time in years.
- Bathroom urgency - Related to the sleeping, I can hold my bladder better and can sleep through the night as well.
- Speech - While occasionally slurred when I'm tired, I and others have notice a less staccato method of talking and thoughts float off my tongue more clearly.
- Tremor and dexterity - little or no off time.
- Dyskinesia - gone when I don't take meds.
To put it bluntly, my surgery is working even better than I hoped. Here's to it continuing.