Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 6 Day 3, Couch to 5K

Well, it is definitely getting harder.  This was the first run in the entire series that I actually was not able to run the entire way.  It was a 25 minute run and I had to stop at the 23 and a half minute mark.  I am still happy with how I did (I ran about 2.25 miles during that time) and will continue to train.  Also, it didn't help that I did not use my inhaler before this run, like I typically do.

This just showed me how hard I've been working.  It would have been inconceivable to run 20 minutes straight 6 weeks ago, so missing it by a little this week was not that big of a deal.  Next week, I increase and am supposed to run straight for 27 minutes.  I'll remember to use my inhaler and I should hopefully do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment