Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 1 Week 4, Couch to 5K

I mentioned in my previous post that I was now even more motivated to get in shape and exercise.  I am currently doing the NHS Couch to 5K program and exercises I got for core strength and balance/agility from my PT.  However, if anyone wants to post other ideas for activities, please do.

This workout was tough because once again I couldn't get my iPod to work correctly (the head phone remote was not working correctly).  I'll have to check it before I go on my next run.  Nevertheless, I think I hacked the run pretty well, considering I haven't gone out in a week.

Last week was extremely busy and I barely worked out (did my PT exercises), not that it's an excuse.  Besides the YOPC conference, I also went to the Van Halen concert in Anaheim on Tuesday, June 12.  It was a great show and here is Eddie Van Halen's guitar solo (all eight minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment